Ekspres-Bim was founded in 1983 in the E B Group and has been providing sales and after sales services in the IT sector for many years. It is the first company that has specialized in the subject of Digital Archive Services in accordance with the outsourcing needs for organizations that were f oun ded after 1995.
Express-Bim is a company that did the most Digital Archive Project within Turkey with its high technology, equipment and expert staff. Es pe cially in the public, finance, energy, health and telecom sectors have signed big projects. Especially, with Digital Out Conversion and Paperless Office tec hno logies, we have pioneered many initiatives in our country with our leading Corporate Outsourcing, Turkish Graphics, Font and OCR Systems, Electronic Archive an d Management Systems, Content and Accumulation Management Systems.
Express-Bim still continues its activities especially on Ankara and İstanbul and within Entire Turkey, combines the know how and products o f the other group companies with the advanced technology products it represents and also provides installation services and post warranty maintenance servic es in the information sector.
400 million + page "Digital Archive Management and Service Bureau" references
in the last 10 years
Within the scope of these projects;
• Historical documents
• Technical documents such as maps
• Official documents of different quality types
• Special medical documents such as radiology films and ECG
• Newspapers and Magazines
• Specially designed ICR / OCR forms, etc.
• Almost all kinds of documents have been transferred to digital media.
• Technical Service and Professional Services;
Technical Service and Professional Services;
• Establishment of physical archives and reorganization of archives in institutions,
• Technology consultancy service,
• Expert business force leasing,
• Ekspres-Bim, which performs services such as discovery and installation services with certified expert staff; it also carries out the authorized service of manufacturer companies successfully.